Incident Mitigation's five-step process
— Evaluation and planning for fundamental security measures.
- Facility Threat Assessment
- Facility security
- Employee background investigation
- Review of current technical security apparatus
- Personnel Policy and Procedure Review
- Security Recommendations
- Security Training and Coaching
— Planning for asset protection of human, physical, intellectual and financial capital.
- Plan and Facility Evaluation
- Plan continuity
- Hazard analysis
- Protective actions
- Crisis Response Planning
- Emergency action plan training and implementation
- Key officials plan management
- Contingency Planning
- Business continuity plan
- Business resumption plan
- Succession plan
— Capability to execute "paper readiness" through the alignment of people, processes, and tools. The result is cultural and environmental integration.
- Assessing organizational culture (internal and external impacts)
- Skill building & training
— Measuring readiness of the organization.
- Implementing and testing
- Recommendations and corrective actions
— Operating in the "New Normal"
- Ongoing assessment
- Behavioral monitoring
- Continuous improvement
Our unique process for incident mitigation
- Your incident plans and services will be built around your culture
- It will be accepted and used by your people because it is their plan … they built it!
- It fits the unique needs of your organizational processes
- It does not require continuing maintenance by us to stay viable
- It is a living, active part of your daily environment